Sunday, September 7, 2008

Presents in the mail......

I opened the mailbox the other day and what did I find but a package addressed to me! Inside the package was this ....

Yippeee! Sock yarn. Socks too!!! Irishgirlieknits sent me the most beautiful skeins of Socks That Rock, three whole skeins! (One was already wound, so that is already on needles!!!) There was also another skein of sock yarn, a pair of circular needles, several samples of sock soak soap, and a brand new pair of socks for me! You may also see some of Irishgirlieknits moo cards peeking out too. What an awesome box of goodies! She is so good to me! Thank you so much!!!!!

4 comments:

Zonda said...

Great presents! Love those socks, lucky you :) I love yarny mail, much more fun! :) She sends the best packages!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Wow! She is so generous! Maybe you should have her stay at your place for four days, bring her to Twisted and Flock & Fiber, and have just a fabulous weekend! hehehheheheehe...

Glad you like everything!! Happy early birthday?!? Hope the kiddos didn't mind that they got nuthin :(

Big hugs! Hey, where are all your finished socks...I know they're done?

Neuroknitter said...

Presents!!! Yippy Skippy!! What great presents!!

I can't wait to see you guys at OFFF!!! Party!!!

Discoknits said...

Isn't that Irishgirlie just THE BEST?! What a gorgeous green & blue STR. And the wound up green looks like one of my faves - Falcon's Eye.

What a great package. Is it your birthday soon then?

;0)