Sunday, September 14, 2008

Socks that Rock



My first pair of socks made with Tina's famous Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock are complete! These are my favorite by far. They are so soft and comfortable! This yarn is so easy to work with, it is very forgiving. I even used small size 1 needles by knitpicks which are very pointy. The stitch was a basic knit 6, purl 2. They look great, I am so happy! Thanks again to Irishgirlieknits for all her support and skills and gifts!!! I am addicted to this yarn!

5 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

They look fabulous!! Love them!! And just think, in less than two weeks we can add more to your stash!!

ya ya's mom said...

I wanna learn to make socks...I know how to knit...can u teach me? :) are you subbing?

Zonda said...

Great job on them! Hehe..that Carrie, passing on the torch!

Discoknits said...

Wow, look what you can do with your feet. Mad skillz! And awesome rockin' socks too :0)

IrishGirlieKnits said...

They look even better in person! Thanks for a great weekend!