Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ampersand

Thanks to the Olympics, my first sock of pair #3 is finished! It is a pattern called Ampersand. I named this pair For Ampersand By Me, since the ampersand is &, they are called For & By Me. Clever, right?!? Anyhow, the first is done and I am excited to show it off. I cast it on during the opening ceremonies and twice began and ripped out another pattern. Third time is a charm for this little guy, I finally decided on this pattern and went for it. The Yarn was purchased from Woolgirl is by The Unique Sheep, Foot Prints in Sport Weight, color is Cherry Blossom. More pooling, crazy striping, but all in all, I think is turned out pretty cute. Thanks to Carrie for your support! Also, thanks to The Knit Witch for all her great videos. Today I used the Kitchener (Graft) Stitch video, any stitches you need demonstrated, check her out!

4 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Those look so pretty!! Yay they fit too!! Now hurry and finish either those or your STR socks before you cast on more!! You're on a roll!

Discoknits said...

Erm, you're kitchenering already!!! You were obviously meant for socks. Well done, that one is very pretty :0)

Neuroknitter said...

Pretty!!! You're a natural!! :)

tapmouse said...

WTG with your Ampersand socks! LOVE this pattern!