Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My First Socks That Rock Sock is Complete!




Yippee....... My very first Socks That Rock Sock by Blue Moon Fiber Arts is Finished!!! I tried a variation on the Plain Vanilla Sock Pattern by Knitty Gritty Thoughts, k6, p2. I love the ribbed look. I want to thank Theresa at Knitty.com for the detailed pictures of the Kitchener Stitch, very helpful Thanks! I love it's ribbed look. Here are a few pictures.
Nellie goes home today :(
I have a huge Teacher Certification Test this week :(
Hope your day is happy!




7 comments:

Discoknits said...

There's no looking back now. And you even kitchenered!!!!! Now THAT'S impressive.

Well done :0)

What's next on the needles?

ya ya's mom said...

Nice socks and good luck on your test...is it the praxis or what? I miss our class already and am needy a christy fix!!!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

yay!! absolutely fabulous and it fits!! hmmm....we'll have to find a new pattern for you! search the archives of knitty.com for free sock patterns :) Let me think about it!! Those are fabulous!! Yay!!

Neuroknitter said...

Beautiful Christy!!

Whaddaya think about Monkey socks next? :)

Zonda said...

Great job on the socks! Good luck on the certification!

tapmouse said...

EXCELLENT! And looking so good!z

tapmouse said...

PS-Sockbug has some fabulous free sock patterns-just google "Sockbug"...