Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Coming right along


My second pair of socks is coming right along! I absolutely LOVE knitting with this STR by Blue Moon Fiber Arts! Thanks Tina! Sorry it took me so long. I decided to go with Neuroknitter's and Irishgirlieknits's suggestion of k6, p2 for the ribbed sock. I love the design. Thanks!

I just turned the heel on the second sock of the first pair, aka Emma's socks. I am having fun!

p.s. Liam passed to level 4 at Swimming Lessons and also started arm strokes today so we celebrated with dinner at Red Robin's! Hooray Liam!

6 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Let the true addiction begin!! Love love love the sock!! Great job!! Oh, how much fun are you going to have this year at Flock and Fiber!!!

Go Liam!! So proud of you!!!

Discoknits said...

Big achievements all round the family - congrats to all. Your sock is looking great. The rib will give it a really nice bit of stretch, but not too much k1p1 boredom :0)

Neuroknitter said...

That sock is outstanding!!! Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! Those colors are awesome!!!

tapmouse said...

The sock is coming out fabulous! And the tote is so cute! I think I saw one of IGK's maybe way back when I first met her! Sooo cute!

Evans Family said...

Yea! you found me. And you started a blog. I wish I could knit.

Zonda said...

Looking good! Love the colorway too!