Sunday, July 20, 2008

Knitting isn't my only craft



I am a master of many crafts (if I don't say so myself!). Here is one I have been perfecting the last year. It is a tote/bag/purse. I have one myself and have sold and gifted a dozen or so. This particular one was commissioned by my friend and cousin, Jen. She has been waiting a while for me to complete it, so I am extra excited about it. It is made from Amy Butler designer fabrics (Irishgirlieknits is also at fault for my love of Amy Butlers fabrics too!) I put a couple of pockets and a key fob inside. I think it is just cute and wanted to share. Enjoy!

Inside

5 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Since I have two of your bags already, you know I love them!! I have to agree, you are a crafty girl!!

Discoknits said...

I love Amy Butler too. I have a couple of her books. One day I might get round to taking sewing lessons and making something I can use :0)

So now you are a sock knitter, will you be doing less and less sewing? Time will tell.........

Zonda said...

Another Amy Butler fan too! Love your tote/bag/purse!

Tammy said...

I love Amy Butler!! And that is one beautiful bag, hopefully for your knitting. :)

ya ya's mom said...

OMG your bag is amazing!!! your jealous neighbor from class!